Spherion: World’s Fastest Triple-Axis Tourbillon
Over 220 years since the invention of the tourbillon, the Spherion is the mechanism’s biggest leap forward
Purnell’s master watchmaker, Eric Coudray: inventor of the Spherion movement. Winner of the Prix Gaïa 2012 for his total and innovative mastery of watchmaking and skill, turning what was previously thought impossible into a technical masterpiece.
The World’s Fastest Triple-Axis Tourbillon.
Torque: 32 newton millimeters
- On average in watchmaking: 11 newton millimeters
- Made of titanium, weighing 0.79562g
- 15 days to manufacture & 10 days to assemble
Dance of Diamonds
In another feat unparalleled in watchmaking, Purnell has achieved a dance of diamonds.
- The World’s Only Diamond-set Triple-Axis Tourbillon
- 152 diamonds (or precious stones) expertly set on the external cage of the Spherion