Designer: Yuta Hosokawa
The brand name READYMADE asserts its antithesis against ready-made items. This brand circulates disused items to be destroyed and transforms them by giving a new life.
From its inception, Hosokawa conveys his antiwar message for the world, a vision where war and dispute are not worthy, and his stance against mass production by using vintage military fabrics and giving a new value to a disposed duffle bag or a tent.
Escape II Purnell x READYMADE - Ultra Limited Release
Designed in collaboration with READYMADE, Purnell has unveiled three exclusive models limited to five timepieces each. Reworking vintage U.S. army gear into a high-fashion watch the PURNELL x READYMADE – ESCAPE II Limited Editions present:
- A World’s first Bicolor Spherion Tourbillons Combination: Neon Orange & Green
- A Sapphire Dial with a 47 different Meticulously Hand-Painted Rainbow Color Shades Minute Track & Diamond indexes
- The Strap is made of Original Vintage military WWII fabric
- The Right Barrel is Engraved with READYMADE Vision of Time Inspired by Thomas Edison: “TIME IS REALLY THE ONLY CAPITAL THAN ANY HUMAN BEING HAS AND THE THING THAT HE CAN LEAST AFFORD TO WASTE OR LOSE.”
- READYMADE Logo Appears on the Left Barrel, the Crown, Caseback Ring & Buckle.